At Fors Marsh, we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019-2022 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
Fors Marsh is seeking an intelligent and motivated entry-level Quantitative Researcher to join our Quantitative Methods team. This individual’s primary responsibility will be executing and supporting the research efforts of our clients. This job is best suited for an individual who enjoys research, possesses excellent attention to detail, continuously strives to learn and develop, and prefers working in a cooperative environment.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Quantitative Methods team and client facing project teams to support client needs.
- Executing and contributing to analysis plans that outline data cleaning steps and statistical analyses.
- Managing and manipulating complicated and sometimes unformatted datasets.
- Preparing technical reports, presentations, and executive summaries.
- Participating in project meetings and assisting project managers with development of research projects.
- Knowledge and experience with social science research methods including best practices for surveys, experimental design, and associated statistical analyses (i.e., descriptive statistics, regression, ANOVA)
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science (i.e., psychology, political science, economics, sociology) or another quantitative field (i.e., statistics, data science) (Graduate degree preferred).
- Experience with a statistical software package such as Stata, R, Python.
- Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and consent to a full background check due to our federal contract requirements.
- Ability to make an impact on people’s lives, both internal and external to the organization.
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work.
- Our company culture, which values balance and allows each employee to take leave as they require it to balance the responsibilities of both their work and home lives without worrying about depleting their available leave hours.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period starting the third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in Fors Marsh staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.